$70,000 – $80,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent
GNL Steel is a Sydney based company focusing predominantly on but are not limited to the erection of steel framing, construction of new homes, apartments, units and townhouses.
An opportunity has arisen for highly motivated carpenters to join the team. The role will involve:
- Working across multiple projects large & small, throughout Sydney.
- Work independently and with a team to complete tasks at hand.
- Interpret & read plans to execute tasks at hand.
- Manage time & materials to complete tasks at hand.
The position will be on a full-time basis for 40 hours per week. You will be expected to travel in and around the Sydney area. A fully maintained company vehicle will be part of the package.
- Certificate III in Carpentry.
- White Card.
- Driver’s License.
- Effective verbal communication skills, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Positive, motivated and hardworking attitude.
- Supply of all appropriate tools.
- Australian Resident
Ability to work with hand & power tools. To apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
To discuss this position further please call Praneel on 1300 465 783 or simply click on the apply now button.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Carpentry: 2 years (Required)
- Australian resident (Required)
- car license (Required)
- White Card (Required)